Welcome To SOCIETY FOR AFFORDABLE REDRESSAL OF DISPUTES “SAROD”
SAROD has been incorporated under Societies Registration Act, 1860 on 25th October 2013 formed by NHAI along with NHBF for settlement of Disputes through Arbitration in a cost effective and time bound manner. Main objective of SAROD are:-
To reduce cost of arbitration.
For expeditious disposal of disputes in just and fair manner.
To reduces pendency of disputes.
To evolve subject matter technical experts in arbitration process.
Governing Body Members
- SAROD is at present handling the total No. of 27 cases of arbitrations in out of which 6 Nos. Arbitration cases awards has been issued under the rules of SAROD.
- 6 nos. of Arbitration Awards has been issued under the rules of SAROD in out of which 2nos. of Arbitration Awards has been issued within a period of 6 months and 3 nos. has been issued within a period of 12 months .
- 264 nos. of Arbitrators are empanelled with SAROD till date.
- 65 nos. of persons have been appointed as Arbitrator as well as Presiding Arbitrator from the empanelled list of SAROD in various Arbitration cases.
- SAROD is mandatory in Model Concession Agreement to settlement of disputes through Arbitration.
- SAROD has been conducted 3 nos. of Annual General Meetings and 10 nos. of Governing Body Meetings.